Capacitor voltage transformer, High voltage Capacitor voltage transformer, 36kV～765kV CVT.
TYD series 36~765kV Capacitor Voltage Transformer are installed on 36~765kV earthed neutral electrical systems whose rated frequency is 50Hz or 60Hz to meter Voltage energy and provide relay protection signal. Additionally, Capacitor Voltage Transformer serves as a coupling capacitor. Voltage Transformer consists of two assemblies: the capacitor sections and the electromagnetic components; It doesn’t subject to Ferro resonance oscillations with the network. At the same time, it has capability to control its own Ferro resonance oscillations; the capacitor has a small value of tanδ and temperature coefficient.
Voltage transformers are designed in accordance with IEC60044-5, IEC61869-5, IEEE/ANSI C93.1, CAS, AS, BS or other agreed standards.
Main technical parameters
· Highest voltage for equipment: 36～765kV
· Power frequency: 50 or 60 Hz
· Rated secondary voltage：115V, 120V, 115/√3V, , 100/√3V
· Rated secondary voltage for the earthing core: 100/3 V, 110/3 V or 100 V, 110V, 120V
· Output of the metering class：5-400VA/0.2, 0.3, 0.5
· ANSI/IEEE 0.3W,X,Y,Z, ZZ
· Residual windings output：3P, 6P output: 400 VA
· Ambient temperature: -50℃ to +50℃
· Creepage distance: 25mm or 31mm/kV
· Partial discharge level: <10 pC
750kV 500kV 400kV 330kV 275kV 230kV 220kV 161kV 150kV 138kV 132kV 115kV 110kV 88kV 69kV 66kV 63kV 46kV 33kV capacitor voltage transformer, CVT